Monica over at her blog, habitats of my spare time, has given me a Creative Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Monica!I now need to nominate someone else with a creative blog, and I would like to give this award to Sophia. I enjoy reading her blog and follow it regularly, not only because I know her a bit, but also because the content is interesting and full of creativity.
I'm also giving it to Camilla who has a wonderful scrap and card making blog that's very inspirational to follow! Lots of creative ideas and plenty of eye candy!


4 comments:
Thank you so much Ziarah! The blog admiration is mutual! I just wish you posted more often, because I love to read your entries. They seem very exotic and appealing to me - so far away...
Thank you :) I've been in a very.. "bloggy" mood lately, so hopefully there will be more frequent updates from my corner of the world ;)
have you gotten your copy of socks a la carte yet?! i just started my first sock out of it today, and so far so great! lemme know what you think of the book when you get it!
peace
beatnik
Hasn't arrived yet, but I am in Norway, so it will take a bit longer, I'm afraid :) I'll let you know once it's here :D And I'm glad someone else is obsessing about this book as well, it looks great!
Post a Comment