Monday, 8 December 2008

Competition results!

Drumroll!

Plant #1, The Shefflera Umbrella Plant will hereby be known as Misty Poppins or either of the names for short! A reference to Mary Poppins - Misty was Suzanne's idea (please contact me for your prize, I couldn't access your blog), and Poppins... well, it just popped into my head (pun not intended).

Plant #2, The Dracaena Dragon Tree got so many good suggestions. I was torn between Butch, Chuck, Gus and Spike, (briefly considered a compromise with Chuck Butch the Spiky,) but I ended up with Spike - Prize goes to Brandy.

Plant #3, The Peperomia Baby Rubber Plant will hereby be known as Matilda! Prize goes to Meghann

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow! I'm so honored that you picked my suggestion, Misty. I couldn't find a link to your email but my email address is suzanneb2@gmail.com

Thanks :-)

dronningmia said...

Du har fått en utfordring hos meg...se på bloggen min!:)