So, Maria challenged me with this:
* Link to the one who challenged you, and write these rules in your blog.
* List 7 things about yourself, both everyday and crazy stuff.
* Challenge 7 people at the end of your post by mentioning their names and linking to their blog. Let them know that they've been challenged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I eat cereals with blueberry milk every morning for breakfast.
2. I've recently taken an interest in plants, but now that I've named them, I secretly fear it will bring bad luck and make them all die.
3. I love Christmas and still feel like a child on Christmas Eve.
4. I am participating in NaKniSweMoDo in 2009, attempting to finish twelve sweater in twelve months!
5. I am easily moved by movies, songs and books, and I still get teary-eyed every time I see that scene from Lion King (you know which).
6. I tend to set high standards for myself and then struggle to keep up with them. I'm learning to be more relaxed.
7. I love the tv-series E.R!
I challenge:
1. Guri
2. Sophia
3. Hege
4. Sigrid
5. Sigurd
6. Kate
7. Kristine
Movie Review: “The Horizon Protocol”
1 year ago


2 comments:
I completely relate with #6.
(and i cried during lion king too.)
peace,
beatnik
Glad to hear I'm not alone :D
I still cry during Lion King... every time :P
Post a Comment