Saturday, 13 December 2008

Whitewater Wristwarmers Chart

While knitting, I charted out the lace pattern from Jennifer Meyer's Whitewater Wristwarmers. Thought I'd share for those who might have a use for it. I showed the pattern as it is over 14 sts, one needle. The pattern repeat, as you can see, goes over 7 sts, but I find it easier to read if there are two repeats of the pattern:



The pattern is free and available online here.

3 comments:

Guri said...

Godt nytt år til deg!:)

Anonymous said...

At the state level in places like Ohio and Illinois, 25% of each state's power must be derived from Renewable Developers sources -Renewable Developers purchase obligation RPO. When you look at the A data from last week, we are seeing that piece and the European piece we are trying to liquidate these higher inventory levels.

my web site photovoltaic new zealand

Anonymous said...

You can also enjoy playing the gig bags bass at a higher
register. In this chord, you need to know in common sense terms that anyone can understand.



Look at my web page: wiki.directvelo.com