Music shuffle survey. You know the drill.
Press Shuffle and write the song you get as an answer to each question.
I used my iPod Nano, not my entire mp3-collection, so there's a lot of the same bands.
1. What's my mood like right now?
Moby - Degenerates
Comment: Very true - I have a headache in the makings and a sore throat, so my mood is degenerating...
2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight (Tomorrow I'll Be Gone)
Comment: That's.. ominous..
3. What kind of person am I?
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
4. Am I loved?
Eels - My Beloved Monster
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Garbage - Run Baby Run
6. What should I do with my life?
Garbage - When I Grow Up
Comment: Yes, silly iPod, When I Grow up.. And then what?
Stephen Sondheim - The Worst Pies in London (...I see..)
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Comment: So.. we all go to sleep?
8. What is my best quality?
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
9. How does my sex life look?
Garbage - Push It
Comment: Hahahaha :D
10. What's the meaning of life?
Metallica - The Memory Remains
11. What do people think of me?
The Monkees - Daydream Believer
Comment: hihi :D
12. Would I make a good catch?
Flight of the Conchords - The Most Beautiful Girl (In the Room)
13. How crazy am I?
Turbonegro - Are You Ready (For Some Darkness)
Comment: ...
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Garbage - The Trick Is to Keep Breathing
Comment: No kidding..
15. What's going to happen to me this week?
Flight of the Conchords - The Prince of Parties
16. Where will I be a year from now?
Garbage - Medication
My comment: Hahah, that bodes well for my future...
17. What is my biggest wish?
Turbonegro - Rendezvous With Anus
Comment: Errr....
18. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Soilwork - Stabbing the Drama
19. How will I die?
Marcy Playground - Sex & Candy
Comment: Sounds like a nice way to go...
20. What will happen after I die?
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
Comment: Of course, my underlings will miss me. What will they do without a strong and kind ruler?
21. How do my friends feel about me?
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Comment: I'm that important, apparantly.
22. Where will I go on vacation?
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
23. What am I getting for Christmas?
Marcy Playground - A Cloak of Elvenkind
24. What happened to me yesterday?
Flight of the Conchords - A Kiss Is Not a Contract
25. What would be my part in a movie?
Jokke med Tourettes - Positive Kjærlighetssang
26. Who knows everything about me?
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid
Comment: Hahahah, no one, I hope, and so does my iPod (or does it fear otherwise?) :D
27. Who is my idol?
Dr.Horrible OST - Everyone's a Hero
28. What will I be when I grow up?
Flight of the Conchords - Leggy Blonde
Comment: I am neither tall nor blonde... But who know what the future will bring :P
Movie Review: “The Horizon Protocol”
1 year ago


2 comments:
Hei! Blomsterpotten kan ikke programmeres ;) Desverre!:(
Ha ei fin første advents-helg!
1. What's my mood like right now?
Dial 595-Escape - In Flames
2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
So Fast, So Numb - R.E.M
-I hope it's better then it sounds :p
3. What kind of person am I?
I'm Still Alive - Stratovarius
4. Am I loved?
Cold and Ugly - Tool
-You are kidding me?...
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Dirty Window - Metallica
-Ummmm? lol
6. What should I do with my life?
I Want Out - Hammerfall
-what is iTunes trying to sugest here?...
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
One-Winged Angel - FFVII OST
8. What is my best quality?
The Mirror - Dream Theater
9. How does my sex life look?
Misplaced - Sonata Arctica
-..How much does my iTunes hate me? lol
10. What's the meaning of life?
Dicks Are For My Friends - Mindless Self Indulgence
-LMAO! What an awesome answer.
11. What do people think of me?
Slaget Vid Blodsälv - Finntroll
-OK What does that mean? ;p
12. Would I make a good catch?
Sooner Or Later - Breaking benjamin
13. How crazy am I?
No Need to Explain - Lacuna Coil
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Only a Year or so... - 36 Crazyfists
-Oh thats ... good.... just the one year?
15. What's going to happen to me this week?
Someone like me - Röyksopp
16. Where will I be a year from now?
Away From The Sun - 3 Doors Down
17. What is my biggest wish?
Lashed To The Slave Stick - Nile
- Haha, who needs the lottery? :D
18. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Thinking Of You - A Perfect Circle
-Oooooh! I can only hope! :D
19. How will I die?
Boom - Flight Of The Conchords
-She's so hot, she's making me sexist... Bitch!
20. What will happen after I die?
Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence
21. How do my friends feel about me?
Good girl - Mad Capsule Markets
22. Where will I go on vacation?
Good Day - Mad Capsule Markets
23. What am I getting for Christmas?
The Way You Like It - Adema
24. What happened to me yesterday?
My First Wedding - The Wombats
-This did not happen!
25. What would be my part in a movie?
Snowfall - Forest Stream
26. Who knows everything about me?
Lee - Tenacious D
-Wait? Who is Lee? How does he know so much about me? & Why??
27. Who is my idol?
Everyone Looks So Good From Here - Underoath
28. What will I be when I grow up?
Quiet - This Will Destroy You
Post a Comment