Movie Review: “The Horizon Protocol”
1 year ago
A blog about knitting, card making, drawing, writing, music, creativity...
...and my life in general!
She also has a blog that's more specifically about writing and literature, but it's in Norwegian only. You can find it here.
7 comments:
They're very pretty and look really nice on you!
Thank you :-)
Kjempefine!
Og god helg :)
what a beautiful set! I love your hats - they look really complicated!
Thank you to both Guri and Sophia :) The hats are really quite easy, but the variegated yarn makes them look more complicated - love that! :) But they are the first hats I've ever made in adult size, so I'm really happy with the results, considering :)
Flott lue.
Når det gjelder etsy så er det betaling via paypal. Er ikkesikker på om en må betale skatt, men det er jo ganske mye en kan tjene på hobbyen sin uten å skatte.
Takk skal du ha - både for komplimentet og informasjonen! :)
Post a Comment