Thursday, 17 April 2008

Yarn snob swap

I am having SO much fun participating in this swap that my favourite Ravelry group, Cuppa Tea?, is arranging: "Packages should contain yarn that a yarn snob such as yourself would like to receive, and whatever else you think will WOW your partner (lovely tea, fancy-schmancy chocolates and cookies, divine soaps, whatever). Total cost: between 35-40.00, excluding postage."

I've decided that I wanted to share some of my favourite teas (within the tastes of my partner), and I've made samples from lots of different kinds, so that she can have fun trying out new teas, especially teas that might not be available where she lives. I've also bought two lovely balls of babysilk alpaca with a secret accessory that will allow her to try out something new! Mysterious, who me? I don't want to ruin the surprise ;)

Today I am having great fun sampling teas and thinking about what other things to add to the package, while ignoring pressing school work, stepping, and cleaning the house.... I've had a terrible week with so much stress, two tests, one oral presentation and just... too much on my mind. Hopefully it will pass soon. I should work out because that usually helps.

No comments: