After that, my brother and his girlfriend came to pick me up, and we went to my parents' for a birthday dinner - turkey and chicken with rice, salad and baked potatoes... So good! And healthy! My mother had bought me 24 roses (one for each year), and I got a necklace and a nice fruit tea from my brother and his gf. And then they asked me to be a god parent to the girl they're expecting in June!!! I'm so happy, it was totally unexpected, and I feel so honored. My brother said he knew I cared so much for my nephews and nieces, so they wanted me as god mother if I wanted to.
On that note, here's a baby bonnet I've made for the little one:

.jpg)
The pattern is Little Shell Lace Baby Bonnet by Dawn Adcock. I hope to get a lot more knitted for my little baby niece before she arrives in June :-)


7 comments:
Thank you for the comment about the purse, I so LOVE the purse also...I am going to check out your blog now, (I love the bonnet)
Hugs,
Gratulerer med vel overstått!
That sounds like a lovely day! And to be Godmother - that will be so much fun as you get to spoil him/her.
The bonnet you made is beautiful! Aboslutely.
and thanks for the tea cookie recipe :)
Glad to hear from all of you, and thank you for compliments on the bonnet and birthday greetings ^_^
Takk for kommentaren i min blogg. Må sjekke opp hvilket idena hefte babyteppe oppskrifta er i. Du finner det helt sikkert i Tromsø og. Garnet er Plus, kjøpt hos Heklekroken. Det er akryl, men helt greit å strikke med synes jeg. Hadde ikke prøvd det tidligere. Kjempfin baby lue du har strikka. Å være tante er helt topp. :)
Får ikke tak i mamma nå som har mønsteret på teppet, men jeg skal ringe igjen senere. Blir opptatt til kvelden med middagslaging for 80 stk i idr hallen, stor badminton turnering her i helga. Har tenkt på strikkekafeen. Håper noen drar igang så man kan delta om man er i Tromsø. Vår datter skal gifte seg der i sept. Har selv søkt på sosionom studie sørpå fra høsten. Bedre sent enn aldri.
Har søkt i Fredrikstad, Lillehammer, Stavanger, Trondheim og desentralisert Tromsø på siste plass. Husker ikke helt hvor det var jeg fant kommentar begrensing men det er i bloggen. Nr på idena heftet er 232. Nå drar jeg straks til idr hallen. En travel helg starter. Forresten, butikken som jeg har lørdagsjobb i har begynt å selge garn. Masse flott har de fått inn.
Post a Comment