Here's a little meme I picked up on a random google search looking for a lip balm I like. It looked like fun:
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I love tea.
2) I knit (doh, if you're here you probably know that already).
3) I would love to draw more.
4) I wish I had more self-discipline.
5) I am a neat freak and I love organizing, yet I can be messy.
6) My organizer is colour coded.
7) I love poetry (reading it, writing it, analyzing it).
8) I am easily moved by books or movies, but I rarely cry in real life situations.
9) I am slightly paranoid.
10) I dislike not knowing where I have people, as in what their intent is.
NINE THINGS I USUALLY HAVE WITH ME
1) Wallet
2) Keys
3) Cellphone
4) Organizer/filofax
5) Lip balm
6) White Extra (Sweet Mint)
7) Kleenex
8) Migraine and allergy medication
9) Nail file
8 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1) Bad grammar
2) When customers (and people in general) are impolite.
3) Making mistakes when knitting or sewing and then having to do things all over.
4) Figuring out the perfect response to someone, only several hours too late.
5) Inability to do housework that apparently needs doing
6) People telling me what to do or how to do stuff
7) People who are condescending
8) Being allergic to stuff
7 PLACES I'VE BEEN TODAY
1) At home
2) At the super market
3) In my bed (waaaay too long)
4) At my parents' place
5) In town
6) At the doctor's office
7) At the pharmacy
6 THINGS I'D LIKE TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1) Write more
2) Get some of my written work published.
3) Learn new languages
4) Travel more
5) Translate a book
6) Buy a house/appartment
5 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1) loosing someone I care about
2) never getting anywhere with my life
3) loosing my sight, my hearing, or my arms
4) prejudice
5) global warming and the world coming to an end
4 THINGS I DO EVERY DAY
1) Brush my teeth
2) Eat breakfast
3) Go on Ravelry
4) Check my mail
3 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO RIGHT NOW
1) Eat all the maple sugar treats I got in my mail today
2) Procrastinate all day
3) Get carried away and buy stuff online
2 PERSONS I MISS RIGHT NOW
1) My host mother
2) Anne-Stine
1 WAY TO WIN MY HEART
1) Appeal to my silly nature! Haha.. :P
Now... to find a bunch of people to push this on.... ;)
Edit: I can't believe I didn't somehow get the fact that I'm a language nerd into all this... o.O
Movie Review: “The Horizon Protocol”
1 year ago


7 comments:
I too wish I was more disciplined. For example I *should* be cleaning my kitchen right now. But instead I'm messing around on Ravelry and surfing blogs. LOL
PS RAK from Ravelry!
Disiplin hadde vært en fin ting å ha! Her sitter jeg og skal skrive forskningshistorie, men leser egentlig bloggen din ;) Legger inn en link til deg i bloggen min, før jeg trekker ut internett-ledninga og fortsetter med oppgaven!
Sounds very familiar, mama k :)
Tusen takk for link, Guri :)
Jeg kan linke tilbake til deg, når jeg bare får ordnet meg en sidemeny med linker og sånt! :) Jeg burde også gjøre viktigere ting, men har sittet og sett House og strikket på mitt nylig påbegynte Kiri-sjal leeenge nå :)
So nice to read your meme. I know all about not being that disciplined, haha! I'll add your log to my blogroll!
Thanks, lizet :)
Hei igjen :) Jeg husker ikke hvor mye garn jeg brukte. Litt for lenge siden ;p
Post a Comment