Friday, 7 September 2007

Tea! :D

Nothing like tea, to help boost creativity :-) I always drink tea when knitting (at least when at home) and whenever I have the occasion otherwise as well. Today I received a package from Adagio Teas, with samplers and with an IngenuiTEA infuser thingy. It is the best way I've ever seen to blend tea!

I got samples of their cha cha tea, their spearmint tea and the yunnan jig.

So far I've only tasted the cha cha one, and it's great, the others smell wonderful as well. The delivery was really quick as well.

I have no affiliations with the owners of Adagio, I just want to recommand them to other tea enthusiasts. I added links in the sidebar. For those of you who want to order tea from Adagio, let me know, I can send you a 5$ gift certificate!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my Wu Yi oolongs and the health benefits they have. My favorites are Milk Oolong or Tung Ting Oolong because of the lingering sweetness.

Liz said...

(found you through Ravelry!) I'm enjoying reading your blog - especially the photos of cards. Great work!

I love adagio, too. :) They've got some nifty website add-ons that you can put on your blog (if you're so inclined, anyway). You can earn incentives and people can sign up for the $5 gift certificates directly on your site, and you still get the credits. Info is here

Liz said...

(I forgot to add - I'm not affiliated with Adagio at all, I just think their rewards program is nifty and only just noticed it recently.)

ziarah said...

Thanks, liz, I'll check that out, and it's always nice to hear that people actually read this rarely updated blog of mine ;) I'm glad you like it!

kaydee, I haven't actually tasted Oolong teas, maybe I'll give that a shot next time :)